Our implementation process conforms to industry standards of effective project management – a phased approach, collaboration with customers, and gating milestones.
Prior to describing some of the particulars of our phased approach, there a few factors that are critical to any OnSite implementation:
• Client Sponsorship
• Involvement of OnSite’s client side administrator
• Involvement of IT staff
• Collaboration in training roll-out
Based on our experience, these success factors typically involve a devotion of client resources and personnel that is substantially less than other types of applications – particularly if you’ve already made the investments in accounting, project planning, or ERP programs. We respect your time. We commit to efficiently collaborating with your personnel.
Phases of OnSite’s implementation process include:
• Phase I – Planning and Scoping: key deliverables include data definition, functional requirements and scope agreement, and implementation plan
• Phase II – Integration and Configuration: delivers a configured system that is ready beta testing
• Phase III – Training: during beta testing, we work with client representatives in a “train the trainer” capacity. Collaborating in this manner, we identify and fix any outstanding issues at the same time that client
• Phase IV – Rollout: OnSite works most closely with its customers during this critical phase to address any fine tuning that is necessary and ensure benefits are rapidly produced
• Phase V – Post-Implementation Support